The 18650 2600mAh 3.6V rechargeable battery cells are made for normal discharge current (max. 15A) applications. High capacity (2600mAh) provide much longer vape time than any standard ICR battery.
Brand: Sony Energy / Murata
Model: VTC6 (US18650VTC6)
Nominal Capacity: 2600mAh
Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
Discharge: 15A Max Continuous or 30A Max Continuous with 80C temperature cutoff
Protected: NO, UNPROTECTED
Dimensions: 18.2mm x 64.9mm
Important safety information
- Do not leave the battery on charge overnight as this can damage the cell.
- Never use force to install (insert) any li-ion battery.
- Use only high quality battery chargers.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not short positive, and negative contacts.
- Never charge battery over 4.29V (another reason to use a good battery charger).
- Do not leave a battery on charge unattended or overnight.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for extended period of time).
- Always store your batteries in a case when in your pocket.
- For best results (long life), charge the battery as soon as you know it is discharged.
For optimal battery connection we highly recommend that you clean the contacts regularly and do not leave the battery in the device if unused for a lengthly period.